Transform your conservatory with a glass roof and enhance your home
Replacing your old plastic or glass conservatory roof with a new Pilkington Activ™ Self-cleaning glass roof can have a tremendous effect on the way your conservatory looks, feels and sounds.
Upgrading to a new glass roof will take just one day, transforming your conservatory into a bright welcoming room, with greater temperature control and less noise when it rains, so you can enjoy it all year round.
Switching from a plastic roof to a glass conservatory roof one can transform your conservatory in more ways than one.
Here are the main benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency for greater comfort and lower heating bills
- Less noise when it rains for a more relaxing and peaceful environment
- Revolutionary self-cleaning glass for a more practical and attractive finish
- Available with solar control for greater comfort during summer months
- A simple and affordable way to enhance the look and value of your home
- Creates a brighter environment with natural light, compared to polycarbonate roofs or indeed tiled conservatory roofs with or without skylights.
- Helps bring the “outside in”, creating a light filled room that can be used all year round.
- A glass conservatory roof helps to create an illusion of additional space over and above a polycarbonate roof or tiled conservatory roof.
Plastic roofs are not energy-efficient, so you end up paying more for your heating bills – for a room you’re less likely to use because it’s uncomfortably cold.
By replacing your conservatory roof with a glass conservatory roof incorporating self-cleaning glass with solar control properties from the Pilkington Activ™ range as the outer pane of glass and a low-emissivity glass from the Pilkington K Glass™ range or Pilkington Optitherm™ range as the inner pane, you can reduce your heating bills and create an inviting new space to your home that will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer; perfect for use all year round.
With a plastic roof, a light shower can sound more like a hailstorm. But with a new glass roof, you might not even notice it’s raining.
Don’t let the rain put a dampener on you spending time in your conservatory. With a new glass conservatory roof incorporating Pilkington Activ™, this bright room can be one of the nicest places to relax in the house.
Pilkington Activ™ is the world’s first self-cleaning glass. This clever glazing product has a unique dual action microscopic coating, making it ideal for use in conservatory roof replacements or conservatory conversions.
The coating reacts with daylight to break down organic dirt. Then, when rainwater hits the glass it spreads evenly, running off in a sheet and taking the loosened dirt with it. It also dries quickly reducing streaks. All you need to do is give the glass an occasional hose during dry spells
The Pilkington Activ™ range comprises of:
Pilkington Activ™ Clear
Self-cleaning glass with Solar-control properties
Pilkington Activ™ Blue
Pilkington Activ™ Bronze
Pilkington Activ SunShade™ Neutral and Blue
Each of these products has its own unique and shared benefits
Solar-control glass delivers greater comfort throughout the year. By replacing you old plastic or glass roof with new insulating glass units consisting of a glass from the Pilkington Activ™ range as the outer pane and a glass from the Pilkington K Glass™ or Pilkington Optitherm™ range as the inner pane, you can keep your conservatory cooler when it’s warm outside and warmer when the weather’s cold
SAVE UPTO 20% OFF TRADE PRICE!
Get a further 20% off when you order now!
subject to survey
COLOURS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR POLYCARBONATE FRAME